1) Sustainable Landscaping: We practice sustainable landscaping in many of our regular maintenance routines, but we also offer many other sustainability options for designs and maintenance available upon request. Please see our “Sustainability” section for a list of options.
2) Three in One: When you work with Sustain Scape you’re working with an owner who has a degree in landscape architecture (Design), a contractor’s license (Install) and 7 years experience in landscaping (Maintenance). All three areas of work go hand in with each other. You won’t get a landscape design that is over budget because we know the prices of installation. You won’t get an installation that doesn’t follow the original design. And, you won’t get a mow, blow and go maintenance crew because we understand the importance of keeping the landscape beautiful and natural looking.
3) Quality Checks: We fill out a standardized checklist during each maintenance visit that requires us to thoroughly check all systems, materials and plants. Along with the checklist, we note any additional comments or suggestions and the time periods of our maintenance services.
4) Free Design with Installation of $1,000 or more: For just a $250 retainer, we’ll design your landscape. If you choose to have us install the new landscape, we’ll credit your $250 retainer toward the installation labor. *
5) Extensive Warranty on Installation: 90-day warranty on plants and irrigation and a 365-day warranty on all hardscapes from the date the project is completed.
6) Free Maintenance with Installation: We’ll give you free maintenance for one month and along with that we’ll check up on your landscaping once a month for three months after installation.
7) Referral Program: A large part of the company has been built on referrals from all of our wonderful clients. We appreciate these referrals so much that we offer $50 off of services of $100 or more for both you and the person referred.
8) Free Estimates: If you already have a landscape design or project scope in mind, we’d be happy to meet to discuss your project and produce a free estimate with no obligation to you.
9) Capable of 3D Renderings and Models: All necessary CAD drawings and hand renderings are included in the design process. However, we are also capable of creating 3D drawings and even models at an additional cost if you’d like to envision your design more prior to the commitment.
* For $250 Sustain Scape will produce a conceptual design. If you like the design, but would prefer to get other bids, we can produce biddable and buildable drawings for $250 more. These drawings will include dimensions, notes and material labels. Should you choose to install your landscape through Sustain Scape, we will credit you $250.
** Please ask us for details and limitations on the benefits above.